Sunday, May 4, 2014

How to trying to conceive a girl naturally

trying to conceive a girl
If you are looking to find a way to make sure you are called “Mommy” by a girl, I urge you to continue reading my story.

Because this is my true uncensored story on how I am finally able to trying conceive a girl. I will be sharing with you on how I did it with nothing left out. My trials and errors are going to help you avoid making the same mistakes I did when I was figuring out how to conceive a baby girl.

I gave birth to 2 beautiful boys previously. My husband and I are planning to stop at three, so we wanted to have a girl badly.

I searched the internet, the library and talked to everyone I knew that had a daughter, to try and figure out how to trying to conceive a girl. I was literally at my wits end until I came across the solution. In fact, prior to that, I never knew that I can choose the gender of my baby by choice!

That night, I was up in the middle of the night with my youngest son, nursing him through an ear infection when I decided to start looking for any other possible methods that would help me figure out how to conceive a baby girl. That is when I found the planmybaby.com website. The night my life changed, forever.

The information that is revealed on the website blow my mind. I was able to find out why I was having difficulties conceiving a girl. When I was done reading the report, I found a few things that could be the reason I was not getting pregnant with a daughter.

In the end, after talking with my gynecologist, it was determined that my body was actually the problem. Essentially, I was sabotaging the conception of my daughter. Actually, my vagina was! The pH levels in my vagina were not at a safe level for the conception of a girl to be possible.

My new mission was to correct the pH levels and put all of my new knowledge of conceiving a girl to work. Using the techniques on the website I was able to have a handsome 8 pound 4 ounce baby girl a year later.

I thank God for showing me how to trying to conceive a girl baby with the help of the information from the report. My family is now complete. And, we didn’t end up having a dozen children before we got our daughter.

However, this report is not without its flaw. The methods taught are not 100% fool-proof. It has a 94.8% success rate though (still very high in my opinion). now you can check the website and learn full methods about this. check it

Take it from me, if you are looking to find out how to trying to conceive a baby girl or a baby boy, the only thing you are going to need (other than a man) is the information on the website.

1 comments:

Sophia Thomas said...

After for about 3years, I started to think I may be having some infertility issues. I began taking different medical prescription for me to get pregnant and to ensure i produce a healthy baby, but all i do did not work out for me. i thought i may never get pregnant again, so i came out for help online, on how to get solution to my problem. my husband, family, and friends, i think you will be fine they were telling me. i could not stop thinking my life will end like without having a baby, so one day i saw some people online saying things about this sorceress woman called Mama jaja, on how she can help people get pregnant. i contacted her, i told her what my problem is. she did a spell for me to get pregnant, also she told after two weeks i should go for check up, which i did, i took a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive wow! I was so excited. all thanks to the Mama Jaja, pls keep on the good work, for i know there are people out there that still need your help just like me. if you ever need the help of the spiritual woman, you can reach on her email address (mamajajasorceress@yahoo.com)


Post a Comment